Well, I haven't been able to update the blog with pictures because it says I'm over the limit. Sorry about that! I have put updated pictures from our photo session on Facebook however. Everyone is doing well. Cade is rolling all over the place and getting so big. He still doesn't like food or cereal but we did manage to get down a few bites of baby apples in the last week so that's a start. Colt is about potty trained - still working on nap time and overnight, but rarely has accidents at school now. Gage is doing great at baseball, making several outs a game by stopping the ball and throwing to the appropriate base. Getting some good hits too. School starts back August 20th so I'm trying to get some clothes shopping done while there are still some sales out there. Work is busy for both of us. Bryan is pushing for a yard sale sometime the month of August to get rid of some of our stuff just sitting in the basement. And he's getting to go to the AL- Michigan game in Dallas the first weekend in September. Then we go to Vegas in October for my conference. So looks like things won't slow down anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment